Thursday, March 01, 2007

Almost there

Mama bird has brought back the last twigs and Papa Beaver has laid one of his last logs. That's right, the flatscreen plasma has been set-up and the dish fastened firmly to a 2-inch pipe that apparently sticks out of our roof. We are certainly getting close...

Lindsay and I had a 32 week ulta-sound this past Wednesday. I'm glad to report that we all received a full bill of health. The ultra-sound pictures were amazing. Amazing that an, at least of average intelligennce, person could not make out very much of any of it. I was able to make out a few strands of light colored hair. This was a beautiful moment I told Lindsay, to see that he did not have dark kinky hair. A most well timed My Name is Earl joke for a Thursday night.

A couple of pictures to bring everyone up to speed for how far we've come...


Pretty with a belly....














Not so pretty and Coors Light belly....















Ps. I recently returned from an event in NYC for National Philanthropic Day. Turns out they were not giving out any money. Actually, it was very inspiring and I feel very priviledged to have been a part of it. As a reminder: "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth." -The Greatest

Help do your part please.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am both happy and disgusted all at once. I never want to see that milky Italian midsection again.

Congrats again Al. Names?

7:30 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks Higgs. Well, with the recent plasma that was gifted from Uncle Bob, I'm thinking "Robert Panasonic Scalisi". We'll see though...stay tuned.

Are you working on part deux yourself?

10:15 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Any baby yet?

Wow...your "milky Italian midsection" could really pass as a sympathy pregnancy.

Congratulations!

12:46 PM  
Blogger schoon3238 said...

birthday gotta be soon . . . keep me posted.

that gut actually looks smaller today than in college

7:08 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Spoontaker! Nothing yet. We're trying some methods to speed up the process. We f*d our way into this thing, we going to f* our way out of it too!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home