Saturday, October 14, 2006

Step One

Building a blog.
Being in San Francisco, I really felt it was time to take advantage of the innovation that we have out here regarding the internet and its offerings. I mean, I've been working in the software industry out here for the last five years....I should at least have a blog.
Of note: If you've been selling software for 10 yrs and think 5yrs is nothing, please remember that a monkey could have sold software in the 90's.
The last straw actually came yesterday afternoon at work when I went to 'MapQuest' to map out where a former co-worker was having a 'back to SF' party. Apparently this really is the Google age (they own this blog site too) based on the looks I got --however if you were wondering yes, 'MaqQuest' really does still exist but Google is an option as well (please send checks to my home address Sergey and Larry).

So, I now have a blog...its called 'Daddy needs a drink' right now because of the impending arrival of our sex yet to be determined newest member of the Alex and Lindsay clan. No, no, we're both really excited ---about the fastest 9 months on record. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home