Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogger: We have a problem

It has come to my attention that I am not the first person to use "Daddy needs a drink" as a title for musings and other banter. I'll save you the gory details of copyright infringements and teams of well-dressed attorney's beating down my door, but just because you hear your wife's gay boss use a hilarious term does not mean that someone else has not used it previously.

With that, we regret to inform you that while the blog will be holding strong (or at least updated every once in a while) the title will nontheless be changing. The good news is --being that I am a wicked big Web 2.0 participant (just short of the tatoo), and the fact that today was the mid-term elections, we'll be doing this shit democratically.

Please click on the below to vote for the new name of this blog:

Click here for your civic duty

Now go tell 10 people to do the same or you'll all receive a check for $10 from Bill Gates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's about friggin time someone of such lofty analytical skills as yourself took themselves seriously enough to share with the rest of the digitized world.

Congrats on the pending arrival of ______________Scalisi. I did this blogging thing for a while too, until mine started walking and talking and trying to eat AA batteries. You'll understand in no time. Check me out at 101cp.blogspot.com, or at http://web.mac.com/pjhiggins. Drop a line when you get the chance.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How many "rename this blog" campaigns do we have to have before everyone relaxes a little? I am keeping 101. I won't cave.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

tis the season to campaign! Good to hear from Higgins, talk soon man.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home